Paragon CRT® and Paragon CRT Dual Axis® lens designs and the material they are manufactured in are FDA-approved for overnight wear.
Paragon’s FDA approval includes:
- Myopic correction up to -6.00D with or without astigmatism
- Astigmatic correction of up to -1.75D
- No age restrictions/limitations
- Lens material: Paragon HDS®100 and Menicon Z®
Visit the initial lens calculator which will calculate the first recommended Paragon CRT® or Paragon CRT Dual Axis® lens for your patient. In order to calculate the lens design, you will need to have the following information on hand:
- Keratometry values (in mm or Diopters)
- Manifest refraction sphere (in minus cylinder form)
- Select lens diameter based patient’s HVID.
HVID-1MM= LENS DIAMETER (ROUNDED TO NEAREST 0.5MM)